Why this study program?
The program serves as an integrated part of Mykolas Romeris University by supporting the university's mission of promoting sustainable development of organizations and the community.
MRU MBA studies will develop graduates who are academically trained to compete effectively in the context of dynamic nature of the international environment. After graduating, the students should demonstrate knowledge and practice of business principles relating to private and public sector organizations.
Students are oriented to consume scientific research for the best business operation practices:
- The acquired skills will have to be proven by providing a Capstone project for solving a practical business case, instead of writing a theoretically oriented Master's thesis;
- The integrative study model allows the students to integrate their knowledge in different micro and macro environments for efficient and effective management;
- The students are taught as professionals by providing skills of having an overall view of the business processes as opposed to one subject oriented specialists.
The number of seats in the MBA program is limited to 20 and only students, starting the program in 2017/2018 intake will have a chance to get a special discounted tuition fee. The full tuition fee is 4480 EUR for EU students and 6240 for non-EU students. However, those entering this year will pay only half of this tuition!
- University bachelor's degree;
- The applicants have to submit an Introductory letter (up to 2000 characters with spaces), in which the applicant should introduce herself/himself, prepare personal SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis. It should also include professional experience, previous education and individual expectations of the program. Interviews will be performed with the selected candidates;
- Motivational interview to demonstrate academic and professional preparation (3 years of managerial work experience would be preferable);
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
International mobility possibilities
MBA students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility program for internship experience of at least 2 months duration in an enterprise abroad (Erasmus+ traineeship), especially as recent graduates from the program.
After graduating from the MRU MBA program and acquiring the Master’s degree, students will be able to work as managers at small-medium enterprises, manage teams in large companies, departments in public sector institutions. The graduates will be able to work in the dynamic nowadays innovation-driven environment, will have the knowledge and practical application skills of marketing management, human resources management, strategic innovation management, leadership, quantitative decision making, corporate accounting, and finance management. To mention a few, the graduates will be able to work in a company, institution, or in their own businesses as chief executive officers, IT managers, Financial managers, Financial advisors, HR managers, Management analysts, etc.
Deze school biedt programma's in:
Laatst bijgewerkt op December 19, 2017